VINIOT - Precision viticulture service based on the IOT sensor network for the digital transformation of SME's in SUDOE space
The development of a new technological service for vineyard monitoring which will allow the SMEs of the wine sector, in the SUDOE space, to monitor their holdings in real time, remotely and with different levels of accuracy (grape, plant, land and vineyard) is the main goal of the project.
In addition to the water status, the aim is to monitor the grape's ripeness or the existence of pests (phytosanitary status), providing an alert system that will keep the winery technicians informed if problems arise, enabling them to correct them early, thus reducing the costs of grape production, increasing the harvest volume and improving the quality of the resulting wine.
Consortium constituted by 8 partners in the areas of education and research, technology and knowledge transfer:
- Asociación de Investigación Metalúrgica del Noroeste (AIMEN), España.
- Axencia Galega da Calidade Alimentaria (AGACAL), España.
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), France.
- Associação para o Desenvolvimento da Viticultura Duriense- (ADVID), Portugal.
- Institut Français de la vigne et du vin (IFV), France.
- Gobierno de La Rioja, España.
- Fundación Empresa-Universidad Gallega – (FEUGA), España.
- Institut national de recherche en sciences et technologies pourl ‘ environnemente tl’ agricultura (IRSTEA), France.
Real Companhia Velha participates as a stakeholder, by providing its vineyards for the testing phase.
Follow the project activities on the website http://viniot.eu/sobre/?lang=pt-pt